In the many careers that you can choose- do you rarely find a more rewarding profession to be in than the mortgage industry. For this topic, I wanted to ask the experienced agents in our John Street location – Why mortgages? What got you into mortgages and why do you stay?
1. Helping people to become financially free through owning real estate was the top answer. Buying a home is the biggest investment to make with the largest return anyone makes in their life.
2. The people you meet – the client and business partner relationships that you build in this career. The joy of the start of a file, aka Value Call to each client’s Closing Day when their new house officially becomes theirs or their refinance is finalized. The business partnerships you create and build along the way last for the length of your career. Not many professions you get to pick and choose who you work with, while being your own agent – you can!
3. Meeting clients as strangers and converting them to life long raving fans. From their first purchase condo apartment to the three-bedroom detached house to their investment properties. There is nothing more rewarding than educating people for every milestone of their financial lives.
4. Being the help when people are in financial crisis. Many clients in any agent’s career come in times of financial stress, many in need of a refinance to increase their monthly cash flow– to hear the relief in someone’s voice when you say – I have the solution for you.
5. The Flexibility! You can do this job from anywhere and because you are your own agent – you are the boss! Mission35 has gone through great lengths to be technologically advanced to start from scratch in this industry. You can learn, train, meet and complete mortgages while lakeside at your cottage, or if you wanted to move up province, you can work from a new city.
We are embracing technology in our field to be able to support or escalate our Team’s mortgage businesses from anywhere in the country.
At Mission35, we pride ourselves on our adaptability to this changing world and we welcome any professional that would be interested in a career change. Knowing that you helped someone purchase their dream home is a feeling that cannot be beat. If you are looking for a stable, well-paying career with flexibility and rewards, then becoming a mortgage agent may be the right choice for you.
Are you looking for a new career in 2023? Does being a Mortgage Agent sound like a career you’d be interested in?